And Stuff Like That: Reloaded

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Rolling Out the Welcome Mat.

Greetings, and welcome to the new home of my blog! The whole Blurty thing was getting long in the tooth, so I thought I'd move elsewhere. This site will give me more options and functionality in the long run.

Some other news: I've added a blog to go along with this one. It's called The Media Situation Report 360, and it's been set up as a place for me to share my thoughts and opinions about all things media and entertainment related. I've got a lot to say and I've needed a place to say it, so check it out.

I've also moved my Web site to accomodate more content and easier editing. It's now located at web.mac.com/michaelsterling. Keep checking regularly because I plan to update it much more often than the last. I'm already working on more content for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home