And Stuff Like That: Reloaded

Saturday, December 02, 2006

I wish I weren't so nosey.

I'm really tired of being sick. Earlier this week I got sick AGAIN with sinus drainage, aches, and even a fever! It all has culminated into a full-blown sinus infection for which I now am taking an antibiotic.

I got a referral from my PCP to go see an ear, nose, and throat doctor. I've been having problems with severe nosebleeds for the last few years. Every now and then -- more often in the winter -- I'll get one. When they happen, it's always the right nostril and it's always a geyser of blood. Twice now I've been told that it could be a superficial blood vessel in my nose that may just need to be coterized (sp?). Until something fixes it, I'm now gun-shy to blow my nose at all. I'd like to blow my nose. It's a good thing.

With that, you have a nice day. :-)

Smiles, Michael

1 Comments:

  • Hey mike, so sorry about you feeling sick. About your nose bleeds, you could get some ayr nasal gel and spray in your nose at night. It is over the counter. It will keep your nasal passages moist and less dry which could maybe help with the nose bleeds. Just a thought.

    Wendy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:39 AM, December 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home