And Stuff Like That: Reloaded

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Exhausted.

I am so tired and so mentally strained that ...I'm beat. Work is stressful because of a foul-up the vendor made that we're trying to get resolved. Home life is stressful because of (very) strained relations between the parental units. Relationship life is stressful because Glenda and I are getting into some pretty deep stuff together (though things are still very good between us) and her life is stressful right now. Oh, and I've not been getting anywhere close to the sleep I need for the last few days.

I need a massage. And then a nap. And then a vacation. Rinse and repeat.

1 Comments:

  • I'm very sorry to hear that, dear. I'm sending heartfelt wishes and good karma your way. :( I really hope things get better for you soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:01 AM, August 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home