And Stuff Like That: Reloaded

Saturday, May 06, 2006

*Yawn*

I haven't posted much here lately because frankly, there's not been much to post. Since I returned from Michigan, life's been pretty ho hum.

Things have continued to stay busy at work. Our router project continues to move along at a steady pace. This weekend I need to look over the design documents that our vendor supplied us on Friday. I need to make sure all the "i"s are dotted and "t"s crossed.

Home life has been fine. We heard some bad news this week that I won't get into yet. Needless to say, your prayers would be appreciated as this is a situation that we'll be dealing with for a while. More later.

On the upside, I have a three-day weekend, thanks to Harry S Truman being born on May 8. I'll probably take some of the day Monday to review the design documents and make any notes I need to get back with the vendor on Tuesday.

So that's it. Boring as all get out. Maybe I'll post an old "And Stuff Like That" from college sometime this weekend. That would be more interesting than this post has been.

Peace out. Happy birthday, Harry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home