And Stuff Like That: Reloaded

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love Is In The Air Everywhere I Look Around.

This Valentine's Day is far different than any I've experienced in the past: I'm engaged to be married! Love has found me for life in the form of a wonderful woman named Glenda. I just want to reiterate how blessed I am to have someone who is very different from me but complements me so well. I feel honored that I get to be her companion and thoroughly enjoy making her feel like a queen. It is truly in giving love that we receive.

Even if Valentine's Day has become yet another overly commercialized holiday, I like being able to officially take a day out of the year to celebrate our love for each other.

Glenda and I also have an annoucement to make. Read about it at our wedding blog, "For As Long As We Both Shall Live".

Happy Valentine's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home