And Stuff Like That: Reloaded

Friday, October 26, 2007

Apartment Dweller

Hey again, friends,

It's day 3 of being in this world and it's been kind of difficult for a little body like mine to keep up with everything. Life inside mommy's tummy was a LOT less stressful!

So here's how things are going: The mean nurses moved me into my own little studio apartment. It's a lot quieter in here and they say it helps them to keep me warm.

My temperature's all well and good, but apparently I'm just not feeding enough, so they've put this icky tube in my nose that goes all the way to my stomach. That was rough on Mommy and Daddy to learn that, but in the end it's going to help me get back up to the weight they want me to be.

The doctor told Mommy and Daddy that I will probably be here at the hospital for two to three more weeks. Sigh. I'd really like to go home, but I guess that this is best for me right now. Whenever I can keep my weight up and stay warm then I guess they'll let me blow this popsicle stand.

Thanks so much to everybody that's sent good wishes and congratulations. Mommy and Daddy said they're so grateful for everything.

We'd all like to ask that you keep praying that I get bigger and stronger as quickly as possible so I can get this stupid tube out of my nose, leave this apartment and go home.

Love,
Katherine

Now pictures from Thursday!

I like to strike poses for the camera.

Big brother Benjamin checks out my studio apartment.

Bear watches over me while I rest.

I like this picture of Mommy and Benjamin!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home