And Stuff Like That: Reloaded

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Uber-Rare Personality Quiz

Normally I don't post these things to my blog, but I found this one to be especially interesting. I welcome you to, at least, read over the questions. If you'd like, copy and paste them into a comment with your answers.

DISCLAIMER: I did not author any of the questions and left them unedited. I know some of them are kind of redundant and/or confusing, but give it your best shot.

What would you do if:

[1] I committed suicide:
[2] I said I liked you:
[3] I kissed you:
[4] I lived next door to you:
[5] I started smoking:
[6] I stole something:
[7] I was hospitalized:
[8] I ran away from home:
[9] I got into a fight and you weren't there:

What do you think about my:

[1] Personality:
[2] Eyes:
[3] Face:
[4] Hair:
[5] Clothes:
[6] Mannerisms:

Other:

[1] Who are you?
[2] Are we friends?
[3] When and how did we meet?
[4] How have I affected you?
[5] What do you think of me?
[6] What's the fondest memory you have of me?
[7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies?
[8] Do you love me?
[9] Have I ever hurt you?
[10] Would you hug me?
[11] Would you kiss me?
[12] Would you fuck me?
[13] Would you marry me?
[14] Emotionally, what stands out?
[15] Do you wish I was cooler?
[16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I?
[17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
[18] Am I loveable?
[19] How long have you known me?
[20] Describe me in one word.
[21] What was your first impression?
[22] Do you still think that way about me now?
[23] What do you think my weakness is?
[24] Do you think I'll get married?
[25] What about me makes you happy?
[26] What about me makes you sad?
[27] What reminds you of me?
[28] What's something you would change about me?
[29] How well do you know me?
[30] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
[31] Do you think I would kill someone?
[32] Are we close?
[33] Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you?

2 Comments:

  • I didn't feel like answering all of them, so I picked the ones I liked best:

    What would you do if:

    [1] I committed suicide: I would cry
    [2] I said I liked you: If we were in jr.high, I would be the happiest girl at school!
    [3] I kissed you: I'd kiss you back
    [4] I lived next door to you: You'd probably complain that I'm too loud
    [5] I started smoking: I'd smoke with you
    [6] I stole something: I'd be your look-out
    [7] I was hospitalized: I'd worry


    Other:

    [1] Who are you? Jen-Jen
    [2] Are we friends? I would say yes
    [3] When and how did we meet? I was 5 and you were so cute
    [4] How have I affected you? You broke my 13 year-old heart
    [5] What do you think of me? You're swell
    [8] Do you love me? yup
    [10] Would you hug me? yup
    [11] Would you kiss me? yup
    [12] Would you fuck me? yup
    [13] Would you marry me? nope
    [17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. Michael Darling!!!!!! I don't know, that's what I've called you for as long as I can remember
    [24] Do you think I'll get married? I think you think you want to, so probably
    [31] Do you think I would kill someone? no
    [32] Are we close? not really
    [33] Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you? perhaps

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:29 PM, May 16, 2006  

  • What would you do if:

    [1] I committed suicide: I'd cry.. a lot. Suicide's terrible, and it'd be tragic to lose a great friend like you.
    [2] I said I liked you: I'd blush.
    [3] I kissed you: I'd be extraordinarily surprised.
    [4] I lived next door to you: I'd come over, with my Mac, and chat for hours.
    [5] I started smoking: I wouldn't approve, but I wouldn't nag.
    [6] I stole something: I'd steal something at the same time. We'd have equal cover. I'm sneaky.
    [7] I was hospitalized: I'd come by with food and lots of jokes.
    [8] I ran away from home: I'd keep in touch, and hope you'll be safe.
    [9] I got into a fight and you weren't there: I'd come by soon after to see if you're okay.

    What do you think about my:

    [1] Personality: Genuine and full of heart.
    [2] Eyes: Kind, windows into an old soul.
    [3] Face: Cheerful and sweet. Dare I say it... sexy.
    [4] Hair: Lovely.
    [5] Clothes: Well kept, stylish, and attractive. Comfortable. This is coming from an ex-Goth.
    [6] Mannerisms: Funny, spontaneous, but well meant and warm hearted.

    Other:

    [1] Who are you? Ruthie Wilson, 21, originally from Ohio. Aspiring animator for Pixar.
    [2] Are we friends? I sure think so.
    [3] When and how did we meet? November 14, 2005, on AppleInsider. A lucky and fortunate encounter. I'm so happy to be your friend.
    [4] How have I affected you? You've helped me to take it easy. I may have different tastes, but you gave me another point of view; a different look at things.
    [5] What do you think of me? You're the one of the most original people I've met. You're a kind soul.
    [6] What's the fondest memory you have of me? On AI, when you asked me if I was "hot." I busted out laughing; never had someone ask me that.
    [7] How long do you think we will be friends or enemies? I think we'll be friends as long as we keep in touch.
    [8] Do you love me? It's a platonic love.
    [9] Have I ever hurt you? Uh, no.
    [10] Would you hug me? Sure! I always hug my friends.
    [11] Would you kiss me? Only if you really wanted to.
    [12] Would you fuck me? Same answer as kissing. I'll only go that far if you want to. We're just friends after all.
    [13] Would you marry me? Honestly? If we ever got that close and committed, yes.
    [14] Emotionally, what stands out? You're kindness.
    [15] Do you wish I was cooler? I don't think you could get any cooler. You have your own brand of cool.
    [16] On a scale of 1-10, how nice am I? 11.
    [17] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it. I'm not good at giving nicknames.
    [18] Am I loveable? Are you kidding? Absolutely!
    [19] How long have you known me? Seven months.
    [20] Describe me in one word. Genuine.
    [21] What was your first impression? This guy's actually hitting on me?
    [22] Do you still think that way about me now? No. I found out what a great guy you are.
    [23] What do you think my weakness is? Macs and girls.. not necessarily in that order. ;P
    [24] Do you think I'll get married? Yes. You deserve to be that happy.
    [25] What about me makes you happy? You're open mindedness.
    [26] What about me makes you sad? Your distance from me. I'd like to hang out sometime.
    [27] What reminds you of me? Anytime I see a pair of Crocs, and anytime Dave Matthews plays around me.
    [28] What's something you would change about me? Someone so unique should never be forced to change.
    [29] How well do you know me? Well enough to call you a friend.
    [30] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? Umm.. yes.
    [31] Do you think I would kill someone? No.
    [32] Are we close? Not really. Just friends.
    [33] Are you going to put this on your journal and see what I say about you? I don't have a journal, but I still would like it if you copied this into an email or a PM at Ai and sent it to me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:24 PM, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home