And Stuff Like That: Reloaded

Friday, September 01, 2006

Working for the weekend.

This looks to be a fun and promising weekend.

Tonight Glenda, her son, and I are meeting up with my family to go up to Santa-Cali-Gon Days -- my town's Labor Day weekend street festival. I've already been up there once today: I ate a turkey leg and "Chuckwagon Cookie" at lunchtime.

Tonight I think I'm going to go for a "Super Dog," gator on a stick (which I've never had before), and share curly chips with everyone.

Tomorrow night is poker! Glenda may or may not come with me, but I always enjoy going and hanging out with "the guys."

Sunday, Glenda and her son are joining me at my sister's church. After that it's lunch with the family!

Fun stuff. Gotta go!

1 Comments:

  • Well, one thing's for certain; you can sure pack away the groceries. LOL

    It's really nice to hear you're having so much fun. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:07 PM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home