And Stuff Like That: Reloaded

Friday, February 16, 2007

Farewell, Dear Friend.

I'd like to take a moment to mourn the loss of a dear friend: My Powerbook's internal hard drive. After a long bout of grinding and slowing access speeds, it crashed yesterday.

Don't worry, I made arrangements to have all of its files backed up shortly before its passing and should be able to recover darn near everything that was on there before.

Sometime I will have it replaced, but for now I'll just have to stick to the Power Mac G5 on which I'm typing this. You know, wedding stuff and everything is more important to pay for right now.

In lieu of flowers, the Powerbook requests you make a donation to the "Powerbook Hard Drive Memorial Fund," care of myself, which will go toward final expenses and a swank new drive in the future.

I promised myself I wouldn't cry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home