And Stuff Like That: Reloaded

Saturday, March 10, 2007

The First Week of the Rest of My Life.

Married life is grand! I have to say that I feel like I really fit well into being a married man. I love helping my wife out with things around the house (that she had to do before). I love hanging out with our son together and having all the fun that that entails. Without getting to long-winded, I'm enjoying married life so far.

See wedding pictures at our wedding blog, "For as Long as We Both Shall Live."

We're still working on getting things settled in our new apartment. It's a slow, but steady process. We'll have a telephone line set up the middle of this week and our DSL will be installed sometime before the 21st. Yikes! I'm typing this on a computer not in our apartment, obviously.

I really feel good about all this. It's amazing how far my life has come in less than a year. Almost exactly a year ago today I was moving out of my brother and sister-in-law's house because they were pregnant and needed my bedroom for a nursery. I was moving back into my parents house with a feeling of failure bubbling up inside of me. Life sucked a year ago.

But look at me now: Married with a little boy...and happy. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home